- Changed Instagram link
- Added Video to Home Page
- Removed pixelated photos from Home Page
- Created Blog Page & Tab
- Came up with Blog Topics –
– Tell me about the owners playing with the players. What exactly does that mean and when did that begin? What’s the history.
– When did Polo start?
– What was the biggest tournament Luis has played in, was he nervous?
– Has Luis ever taken a big fall and broken anything? (people love drama)
– Talk me through a game. What happens, whats the technical terms.
– What’s the story behind that Ralph Lauren polo model
– When and how did Polo become popular
Added Website to Google Search
Add Phone Number to Google Search
TWITTER (+131 Followers)
- Reformat Santa Clara Polo Club’s Facebook & Instagram Posts to post on Twitter
- Reposted tweets about Santa Clara Polo Club from other Polo enthusiasts (There are a LOT! You guys are massive!!)
- Retweet posts from our influencer accounts to gain more exposure
- Updated website URL
- Added BIO
PREVIOUS TWITTER –
CURRENT TWITTER –
INSTAGRAM (+114 Followers)
I really focused on follower growth. I began by unfollowing some accounts that were not following you back.
PREVIOUS INSTAGRAM –
- Comb through posts and find people that have “liked” your posts that have not yet liked your page and invite them to like Santa Clara Polo Club’s Facebook Page.
- Recommended use of YouTube & sent link on how to create a YouTube Channel. I wouldn’t have been able to do so since I don’t have access to your GMail account. (I feel like getting into someone’s GMail is way too personal!)